Demi masa

Saturday, April 30, 2011

~cliche but true ~

my 1st entry in  may : ~

someone who : ~

 who won't mind if I eat too much.
 listens to all my long pointless stories.
 wont mind my sarcasm..
sings all of my favourite songs along with me
 talk to me about everything and anything
 make me calm with her magic words when im sad
knows i act crazy and weird sometimes but doesnt really care about it
will take care of me for who i am and love me still no matter how imperfect i may be
will call just to make sure that im pretty okay..
will accompany whenever i need someone to conversation with
will never change me for who i cant be
will never ever cheat on my back
will take care of me whenever im sick
will always cheer me up whenever im sad or out of mood
will never ever compare me with his past..(no one is perfect bha)... : )

is it u my prince charming?? ..question mark all the time.....haha...

p/s :~ i'm wonder what the person i'm fallin is doing right now.....wacha..wacha...acccchhhuuuuum....^____^




No comments:

Post a Comment